Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Supermarket write-Up

before i went to the supermarket i didn't really think of if a certain food was healthy or not. i thought that if i eat a little bit of everything i could maintain healthiness. i ate from oiled filled omelets to dry fruity lettuces. and i also tried my best to train harder. my philosophy was that since i worked hard i should eat and play till i see fit.

once i got to the supermarket i looked at all the different groceries through te economical and nutritional lenses.
i asked if soda will help me?
how come the cans cost a few cents more than the 2 liter bottles?
why is there so many varieties of one type of cracker/ brand?
do the way they look affect their taste?
100 cal packs cost more but have less.
who/ what made and why is there lite butter popcorn?
why buy name brands when generic cost less?
is Thai brand noodles really thai food?
do i really need 25 plus grams of sugar?
why organic products help me develop and perform better inm y everyday activities?
will i be more energized by eating organic?
2 big bottles of beer costs less and have more than a six pack?
eventhough drinking is condemned why do we drink it?
why do flavored food cost more than regular flavors?

i kept asking myself if i needed this and its price and i also asked myself if this was needed in my diet. in this trip to the supermarket i now question what i eat even more and i ask myself why and how do i eat.

No comments: